PLAID CHRONICLES 2

7:37 AM

This is the second look that i am posting with my plaid shirt. 
I honestly feel that everyone needs a plaid shirt in their lives be it in blue or red or green or a multi 'happy' color.



 Its winter already in some other parts of the world and its quite cold out here in the NBO, but i guess fashion helps the situation. 
This time i wanted to do something different and drastic with my images, so i experimented on two images and i think i like how they look. 
I am getting older so lets see how my age and fashion or style morphs. 

For this outfit i chose to match the red plaid shirt with a red pair of denim pants. They are a straight fit and they are comfortable. I wore a pretty similar look when i was attending a dinner with my friends which involved grilled burgers and french fries so the look is pretty easy to pull and its a bit loud in regards to color so a bit of toning down is necessary.
If need be neutralize it with dark shades especially blacks in a cardigan, jacket or boots. 
The parka comes in handy in case there is a light shower of rains and its functional because of the many pockets and places that you can put your Snicker Bar, that extra charger, a flashlight.
 I call it my tent. 
Enjoy!!










Photography by Derrick Chitala
Location Nairobi Arboretum Park 

Clothing 
Beige Parka from ASOS 
Red and Green Old Navy Plaid Shirt 
Red Levi Jeans 
Black Combat Boots from Jack And Jones 



You Might Also Like

3 comments

My Instagram Gallery