POST 001

6:07 AM

This blog is an introduction to who i am and what i wear almost everyday.

My style is a mix of dapper and casual, with a hint of punk. But i would say i am all over the place in a package. 
I honestly don't think i have a particular sense of style because I incorporate a lot into what i wear. 
Just as how my source of clothing is from different sources . I get my items from Thrift Markets like Toi Market to ASOS, and other basic retail stores. 
I love denim. Denim jackets and Denim pants are a plus and a necessary part in anyone's closet. They are good for sunny weather , cold weather and basically work with anything and everything. 
I also lover leather, i have a really sick simple black leather jacket that is should be another staple in people's closets. 
For shoes i love browns and greys, and definitely blacks. 
So for this first post i will post one of my favourite looks for this year. 

ITEMS

NY Navy Blue College Jacket
White ripped denim pants (i ripped them myself)
725 Contrast Green and Yellow Rubber Sneakers
Boss Black Cardigan 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram Gallery