POST 002

9:22 AM


I love black!
Black is practically the best color or color.
Being African my skin tone is very 'chocolatey' hence black clothing sorts of doesn't wash me out. White doesn't wash me out but makes me a shade darker. Plus i just like how black makes me feel all mysterious and cool.
The only disadvantage is that when it is hot i practically bake in black clothing. I think this love for black is fueled by the fact that my mother also loves wearing black like she is the second person obsessed with it. Black is also a very versatile color because it blends with almost everything.
It is important to note that there are shades of black and i love all of them.


This look is for a normal day out ( my mum doesn't like these khaki pants though but I tell her everyone else likes them. LOL.)
I wear this outfit or look to uni or when i am going out for the night, also to an event.
The trench coat serves many purposes warmth and place to hide snickers and MnMs who doesnt know that hahaha. Plus my favorite black Boss Sweater.

ITEMS

Black Trench Coat
Black Khaki Pants
Black Converse Hightop Sneakers
Black BOSS Sweater
Gold wrist band and Gold  Rolex








You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram Gallery