POST 006

9:03 AM

ALL WHITE WITH A SMUDGE OF TAN




One of my go to looks is an All White ensemble and i usually feel overly confident when i have it on. An important factor though is to not overdo it. (At least that is my philosophy) I decided to break the look with this artsy white dress shirt , the print is actually ink and funny story i never liked this shirt when my mum got it for me. I wore it one year after I got it and I have loved it ever since. 



I am a shoe person and this tan leather loafer combines well with the print tan and my skin that is peeping from the ripped white skinny jeans that i did myself. (each day i wear them they get more ripped)


I decided to accessorize my look with a gold watch and a gold bracelet. Keeping it simple and tidy is key especially because the outfit is attractive as is.  




You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram Gallery