BONUS POST MR AND MISS USIU 2015 PREJUDGING BONANZA

7:10 AM

MR & MISS USIU-Africa has always been an event that almost everyone in Nairobi wants to attend. Not only because of the fashion but the chance to interact with Kenya's elite populace as well as mingle with new people with the chance of getting a new lover . Yes i am back on that single-hood vibe.
 I need me a new lover. 
Back to the fashion now. 

Every year we are lucky enough to witness the Prejudging of the Mr & Miss USIU Pageant show on campus. For the 4 years i have been a student at USIU-Africa i have tried to attend the Prejudging and this needs thick skin , so i give credit to all the contestants out there. I personally think your self-esteem levels have to be at 100%


Last year's theme color was red or crimson, depends on how content you are with your color board. This year the theme color was blue and i loved it. This is not only because it photographs really well, but also because it compliments all the skin tones. 

I loved the fashion every bit, there were creative designs and concepts from cleavage here and there, a cravat over here and a chain infused backless dress as well as an amazingly designed African kitenge. Let the images do the speaking.  


















And the Lupita cape was a classic look. I personally cant wait to see the rest of the outfits for the actual event. For more images feel free to leave an email on soyoulikefashionbrandke@gmail.com
#SYLFKE

*images are protected by copyright, legal action will be taken without consulting before using images. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... This is lovely. At least I now feel like I attended the event even though I didn't. Thank you & Good Work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SCAMMERS DRAINED AND RUINED ME FINANCIALLY AND LEFT ME HOMELESS BUT THANKS TO UP START LOAN (upstartloan@yahoo.com).

    Greetings to everyone, Life they say is full of deceit. No torture and pain can be compare to what i Theresa L. Bernard experience in the hands of scammers, The most annoying part of it is that someone always post of receiving a loan from them which is nothing but lies and strategy to deceive and extort hard earn money from people. I was victimize several times because of that, After reading a post about them i end up trusting them without verifying, I lost more than $12,500 in the quest of obtaining a loan i sold my car defaulted in my bills but i keep on falling victim my life was a piece of trash full of mess. My kids dropped out of school, My bank denied me credit because my credit score was down already about leaving the bank with a broken heart a staff in the bank approach me and say that there is a financial institution called UP START LOAN that say yes even when banks and other financial institution says no. She advised me to give it a try to be honest i was so skeptical leaving the bank without saying a word to her. It was a month later when my eldest son was hospitalized looking up and down nothing to pay for his hospital bill devastated and confused and then i remember what the bank staff told me and i quickly went to the bank to plead with her and inquire on how to contact UP START LOAN and she gave me the details which are Email: ( upstartloan@yahoo.com ) OR call/ text customer service through +1(574) 301-1639 . After following due procedures and comply to their policy in less than 24 hours my credit of $25,000 got approved and transfer to me. I later apply for a home and startup business loan of $350,000 which i receive and i obtain a home at 2076 Simon St, Philadelphia, PA 19124. UP START LOAN is the best. ( upstartloan@yahoo.com or text/call customer service +1(574) 301-1639. Indeed they say yes when your bank and other financial institution says no.

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram Gallery