OUT WITH THE GIRL AND GUY

7:53 AM

I can't recall the last time I went out for a date , and I think that is enough to say that i am still single and out here , ready to mingle. 
This post is about what to wear when you are meant to go out for a date , when you are meeting someone that you have always fancied , had a crush on , or a friend that needs to leave the friend-zone.
I heavily advice that you wear something that you are comfortable in and something that is not new or borrowed. The reason as to why i say this is that if something is new or borrowed it is most likely foreign and the brain works in ways that you will either be less confident that you usually are because of your awareness of the situation. Things like the new smell will be a factor that will be lingering in your mind. 
I advice that if you are going for a dinner date , guys you can keep it on the minimal, wear a good fitting shirt and a good pair of trousers and shoes, I emphasize on shoes because this can tell a lot about a person's character and personality. On that note i will post something interesting I found out about shoes and what trousers to wear with. I advice to stay away from the fashion risks for the first few dates. For the ladies you can wear a good fitting dress and remember the cleavage leg rule , don't show both all at once. Choose your seduction points. And keep the make up minimal. 
If its a coffee date or a date at ColdStone keep it simple , throw on a pair of denims and a good pair of shoes and most importantly be comfortable. I cant emphasize that enough.







Venue : Caramel Restaurant & Lounge, Westlands,Nairobi 
City Centre , Nairobi, Kenya
Models: Laura Ndubai , Mohamed Kabi
Photographer: Jb Mwamjeni
Styling: Freddie Anyona
Make Up Artist: Jacqueline Mwangi


You Might Also Like

2 comments

My Instagram Gallery