WHITE T.1

9:07 AM


Who doesn't love college or university? At least when you are not under insane pressure to finish 20 page term papers and assignments.
This look is an easy go-to for campus going students.
#WHITETEE & #RIPPEDDENIM






 This post will be the beginning of a white tshirt series that i intend to do before the end of my birth month which is November. 
Yaassssssss. (Don;t judge me i use this phrase a lot, blame Nicki Minaj and Soulja Boy) 

I ripped these jeans myself and I admit i like them they almost look perfect. I love the cuff trick for pants because if your pair of jeans are broad and you want to make them have a somewhat fitted look , the cuff does wonders. 



outfit details
LEVI JEANS -Thrifted 
WHITE PRINT TSHIRT- Mr.Price
YELLOW AND GREEN CONTRAST SHOES- Asos



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram Gallery